Keeps the Blog Police away. Even though I spent a lot of time online earlier today, I managed to not post a thing. So, in the wee hours before bed, though I should have retired 30 minutes ago, I’m dashing off a meme I swiped from Kismet.
1. What can I learn about you in under 5 minutes?
I am bright, outspoken, verbose, brutally honest, moody, and occasionally funny.
2. How do you use blogging to build friendships?
Blogging has helped me know some dear friends better. For example, I never knew how funny Old Blue Socks is. She has this wonderful dry, wry wit that I never got to see in person. Blogging gives others a window into the insanity that is my life.
3. Who do you read every day, rain or shine?
4. How would you describe your writing style?
Tight narrative with a tendency to be long-winded.
5. If you could spend time with one person who would it be?
My grandmother, Frieda, whom I miss all the time.
6. What don’t you write about? Anything considered a no-no in your book?
I do not write about intensely personal issues between me and WineGuy. Nor do I write about very private personal issues or sex.
7. What is your favorite thing that you wrote?
8. Are you and your blogging persona the same person?
Absolutely. I have no time or desire to play games.
9. Have you ever anonymously posted on a site to flame them?
No, that’s cowardly.
10. If you had a super power, what would it be?
To turn back time.
I deleted the rest of the meme because that biographical information is found elsewhere in my blog. Maybe tomorrow’s post will be more inspired.