Yesterday’s post was crap. I intended to write more about the music, but I was interrupted, and I never got back to the computer. Garbled crap.
I find myself with no topic to speak of today, so I went trolling for a meme. Here’s what interested me today:
1. What was the best thing that happened to you last week? The best thing that happened last week was the dinner out with my friend and the concert we attended.
2. At what age does one become a cougar/dirty old man? I have no idea what a “cougar” is. A man becomes a DOM at age 65.
3. What would be your “American Idol” audition song? Oooh, tough question. I’m thinking Bonnie Raitt’s “Nick of Time”, or Norah Jones’s “Don’t Know Why”, or maybe Bette Midler’s “Do You Wanna Dance?” If it had to be a Broadway tune, “Turn Back, O Man” from Godspell.
4. Who is the last person on Earth you would expect a phone call from? My former best friend from college, Audrey. We were closer than sisters, and I walked in her wedding. She had a child and went off the post-partum deep end. She pulled through it and got back in touch, and then she never called me again. It made me sad to lose this friendship.
5. If you were guaranteed a truthful answer to any question from anyone on earth, who and what would you ask? I would ask my husband if he still loves me.