Since most of the August96 Moms have used this recently, I figured I’d swipe it, too. Here’s a glimpse into my mundane life.
1. Explain what ended your last relationship.
It hasn’t ended. WineGuy and I have been married for nearly 15 years.
2.When was the last time you shaved?
Last Wednesday evening.
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 am?
Dozing and watching the morning news.
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Checking email instead of doing laundry.
5. Are you any good at math?
6. Your prom night, what do you remember about it?
I remember everything! I was the Prom Chairman. My date was Sean B. My dress was yellow chiffon with purple and pink painted flowers; it came from Garfinkels. We had dinner at L’Escargot, and the dance was at the Shoreham. The theme was “Always and Forever”, and the favors were miniature brandy snifters.
7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
No, but WineGuy does.
8. Have you had to take a loan out for school?
Yes, I took student loans out for college and eventually paid them back. I took a loan out for a law school summer course and took my sweet time paying it back.
9. Last thing received in the mail?
A copy of the Chorale’s recent announcements.
10. How many different beverages have you had today?
None, I haven’t eaten yet.
11. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
12. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
13. What’s the most painful dental procedure you’ve had done?
Root scaling and planing , done several times by the periodontist.
14. What is out your back door?
Depends on which door … most likely the garbage cans.
15. What did you do last night?
Watched “The Amazing Race” and worked the Sunday NYT crossword puzzle with WineGuy.
16. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
I don’t really care.
17. Have you ever received one of those big tins with 3 different kinds of popcorn?
Yes, I love popcorn, esp. cheese popcorn.
18. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
Yes, in Boston and in Philadelphia last summer.
19. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
20. Something you are excited about?
My Jeopardy audition in May 2007.
21. What is your favorite flavor of jell-o?
I truly despise Jell-o, except for when I’m a patient in the hospital. Then, and only then, I will eat green (lime) Jell-o.
22. Describe your key chain..
It is a leather strap with a brass ring and a brass clip, made by Coach.
23. Where do you keep your change?
In the zippered change purse in my wallet.
24. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
Either at WineGuy’s surprise party last month or in front of the Chorale sometime last month, too.
25. What kind of winter coat do you own?
Winter coat? What’s that? Haha, I have two: a black down parka and a red wool dress coat.
26.. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Closed, to keep the cats out.
27. Do you love someone right now?
Yes, I do!
28. Have you ever cheated on someone?
No, I couldn’t live with myself.
29. Do you have a crush on someone right now?
30.How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Last time I counted, it was about 35-40 pairs. I know, I sound like Imelda, but for me that’s a relatively small number. When I was younger, single, thinner, and before kids, I had dozens of pairs of shoes.