I picked up this meme from both Rambling Mom and A Squib’s Life. They got it from One Feather Tail and Doc Thelma. It will be interesting to compare experiences. I’ll use my own formatting: those that I have done are in bold; my comments are in italics.
1. Bought everyone in the bar a drink
2. Swam with wild dolphins
3. Climbed a mountain
4. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive
5. Been inside the Great Pyramid: the summer of 1988
6. Held a tarantula
7. Taken a candlelit bath with someone
8. Said “I love you” and meant it!
9. Hugged a tree: a redwood in Muir Woods in California
10. Bungee jumped
11. Visited Paris: autumn 1993, for our honeymoon (nearly a year later)
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise
14. Seen the Northern Lights: I would love to see these one day.
15. Gone to a huge sports game: Super Bowl XXIII, Miami, Florida (1989)
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa: no, but I have climbed the entire Statue of Liberty, Notre Dame, St. Peter’s Basilica, St. Paul’s Cathedral, and McGraw Tower at Cornell University
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables
18. Touched an iceberg
19. Slept under the stars
20. Changed a baby’s diaper: probably hundreds
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
22. Watched a meteor shower
23. Drunk tequila: and eaten the worm
24. Given more than you can afford to charity: When I was single and had lost a job, I gave my last $5 to a homeless guy.
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
27. Had a food fight
28. Bet on a winning horse
29. Asked out a stranger
30. Had a snowball fight
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can: several times a week
32. Held a lamb
33. Seen a total eclipse
34. Ridden a roller coaster: I love rollercoasters!
35. Scored a winning goal
36. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking: about once a year
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment
39. Visited all 7 continents: 4 down, three to go
40. Taken care of someone who was drunk
41. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country: Spain, 1979, and that’s all I’m saying.
42. Watched wild whales
43. Stolen a sign: Does a fraternity’s composite count?
45. Taken a road-trip
46. Gone rock climbing
47. Midnight walk on the beach: It was how my husband proposed.
45. Gone sky diving
49. Taken a train through Europe: Taken subways in European cities.
50. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love: That’s why they call it “first love”.
51. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger’s table, and had a meal with them
52. Milked a cow
53. Alphabetized your CDs
54. Sung karaoke
55. Lounged around in bed all day
56. Gone scuba diving
57. Kissed in the rain
58. Gone to a drive-in theatre
59. Started a business
60. Taken a martial arts class
61. Been in a movie
62. Crashed a party
63. Gone without food for 5 days
64. Gotten a tattoo
65. Got flowers for no reason
66. Performed on stage: All the time!
67. Been to Las Vegas
68. Recorded music
69. Eaten shark
70. Buried one/both of your parents
71. Been on a cruise ship
72. Spoken more than one language fluently: Yo hablo español fluentemente. Eu falo portugues muito mal.
73. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over
74. Walked a famous bridge: Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, October 2005.
75. Had plastic surgery
76. Survived an accident that you shouldn’t have survived
78. Wrote articles for a large publication
79. Tried to lose weight seriously
80. Piloted an airplane
80. Petted a stingray
81. Broken someone’s heart
82. Broken a bone
83. Eaten sushi
84. Had your picture in the newspaper: Washington Post, January 1993
86. Skipped all your school reunions: from law school
87. Shaved your head
88. Caused a car accident
89. Pretended to be “sick”
90. Swam in the Pacific Ocean
91. Saved someone’s life
92. Fainted: when my oldest SIL gave birth to their first child
93. Been in the room while someone is giving birth: just me.
95. Adopted a child
96. Been caught daydreaming
97. Been to the Painted Desert: the Petrified Forest, and the Grand Canyon, too
98. Called off a wedding engagement
99. Donated your blood
100. Had an out-of-body experience: first time, as a child, and later on as an adult