Doc Thelma tagged me with this a couple of weeks ago. The random facts meme has been circulating privately as seven random facts amongst the August Moms, although Doc Thelma tagged me with eight.
The Rules: Players start with 7 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 7 random facts. Players should tag 7 other people and notify them they have been tagged.
- I am the second person from my high school graduating class to appear on Jeopardy!
- My oldest and dearest friends are, not one but two, sets of twins with whom I grew up in the DC area. Both sets of twins and their families now live near each other in Northern California.
- Brussels sprouts are vile little things. So are lima beans.
- I studied ballet for 10 years, 5 of which were in a (UK) Royal Academy of Dance program.
- I am a serial “starter” of things but leave many projects undone.
- When I was in labor with Wizard, I had a vision (premonition) of him before he was born: I saw his face rejuvenate from a teenage boy to baby.
- I once met Justice Anthony Kennedy of the Supreme Court of the United States.