While I was away on my torturous fabulous summer vacations, TPGoddess sneaked in and kicked my ass!
(I just realized it as I caught up on my blog-reading, instead of paying bills.)
Actually, she nominated me for a Kick Ass Blogger Award from Mamma Dawg. TPG says I am the Queen of Kicking Ass. I am humbled by her praise.
Now that you know it, I’m going to kick nominate other bloggers who
… [have] incredible, original content. Or they’re overflowing with creativity. Is it someone that helps you become a better blogger? Or a bloggy friend you know you can count on? Or maybe it’s someone who simply inspires you to be a better person… or someone else who sends you to the floor, laughing your ass off.
- Calvin totally KICKS ASS because she is better at running my life than I am.
- Paige totally KICKS ASS because she writes, cooks, raises children, and runs a farm with a wicked pen and sense of humor.
- Robin totally KICKS ASS because she is an amazing photographer.
- Wreke totally KICKS ASS because of her encyclopedic knowledge of popular music, politics, and life inside the Beltway.
- Kel totally KICKS ASS because she’s innovative, creative, and has kangaroos and koalas in her backyard. And, she was my very first non-August Mom blogfriend. How cool is that!
Mamma Dawg’s instructions:
LOVE ON ‘EM
- Choose 5 bloggers that you feel are “Kick Ass Bloggers”
- Let ’em know in your post or via email, twitter or blog comments that they’ve received an award
- Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to http://www.mammadawg.com
- Hop on back to the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ to sign Mr. Linky then pass it on!
YOU get out there and kick some ass!