I swiped this meme from TPGoddess.
- Have you ever been on TV? Yes! I was on Jeopardy! and won in October 2007. There was a glimpse or two of me singing with my chorale on a PBS salute to Broadway back in 2001.
- Have you ever sung in public? Yes! See my answer to Question 1. Also, I perform regularly with the Philharmonic Center Chorale.
- Have you ever dyed your hair blond? Bwahahahaha, no. I’m a lifelong brunette. The closest I ever came were some badly-done “caramel highlights” that made me look like a tiger.
- Have you ever eaten frogs’ legs? Yes, I tried them when I was in college.
- Have you ever received a present that you really hated? Yes, WineGuy and I received a tacky, cheap wedding gift from one of his parents’ friends. The friends had the audacity to put the gift in a box from the local department store, but the gift did not come from there. I was mortified when I tried to return this piece of crap and found out “it’s not our merchandise”. If I ever see that woman again, I’m gonna . . . .
- Have you ever walked into a lamp post? No, but I have fallen down the stairs.
- Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people? Yes, Thanksgiving 1996: 23 people at our former home in PA for Turkey Dinner. Ask Rochester Mom; she was there.
- Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others? Unfortunately, yes. There was an incident at a college homecoming game.
- Have you ever done volunteer work? Yes, mostly for the Snooty School these days.