Swiped from Doc Thelma, whom I thank for the inspiration.
1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Kenny K. If I give out his name, it will be a breach of privacy.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Yes, occasionally. The last time I spoke with him was after my father passed away.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Manischewitz Concord Grape wine.
4. What was your FIRST job?
Retail sales at my parents’ store.
5. What was your FIRST car?
The first car I ever owned was a 1984 Mercury Cougar. The first car I ever drove was a 1976 Ford Granada Ghia. The first car I ever purchased was a 1989 Nissan Maxima SE.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
LaGuardia Airport, Long Island, NY, for a friend’s Bat Mitzvah.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
My first best friend was Debbie F. I do not speak with her anymore, but I am trying to friend her on Facebook.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
Probably at Debbie F’s house.
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
My brother, The Egg’s.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Turned off the alarm clock radio and complained of a headache.
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Chuck Mangione, at Marjorie Merriwether Post theater in Columbia, MD.
16. FIRST tattoo?
Ugh, I have none and never will.
17. FIRST piercing?
Ears, age 9 or 10.
18. FIRST foreign country you went to?
Canada, in 1967 or so.
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
Some Disney film at the MacArthur theater in DC. Maybe it was “Sound of Music”??
20. When was your FIRST detention?
In junior high school, for mouthing off to a teacher.
22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Allison G., my freshman year in college.
23. If you had one wish, what would it be?
Lose all my weight once and for all.
24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
To play the guitar.
25. Did you marry the FIRST person to ask for your hand in marriage?
Yes, who else would have me? 😉
26. What was the FIRST sport that you were involved in?
If ballet counts, then that. Otherwise, I swam on a team for a short time one summer.
27. What were the FIRST lessons you ever took?
Private lessons: piano.
Group lessons: ballet.